- This event has passed.
ETHOS: Ethical Training for Healthy Operational Success
December 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ETHOS NEW ORLEANS:
A series of one-day seminars, delivering dynamic action plans to behavioral healthcare businesses with trainings focused on ethics in marketing and operations. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to 10,000 Beds.
The program is designed to be accessible, cost-effective, and immediately actionable. Each event targets 100 local C-level executives in facility operations and marketing. Top minds in the industry will share their expertise on how to implement and execute ethical operations and marketing plans.
Areas of focus include:
- Ethical Marketing - What it is, what you need to know, and how to ensure you are ethical
- Branding - Developing an authentic, transparent brand and how to embody the brand through business operations
- Billing - Improving facility, insurance, and biller relationships through ethical practices
- Alumni - Developing a meaningful program that enhances alumni recovery journies and using learnings to better treatment programs
- Call Handling - Creating the best practices for accessing needs, acting with compassion, and identifying the right candidates for your program
- December 14, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Addiction, Admissions, Ethics, Marketing
- Hyatt Centric French Quarter
800 Iberville Street
New Orleans, LA 70112 United States
- Recovery Brands