- This event has passed.
Addressing Harassment & Addiction at Work
January 16, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
11:30 - Doors Open - Lunch provided.
12:00 - Look at Addiction in the Workplace Differently... I Dare You!
12:30 - Preventing Harssment in the Workplace - Employer's Responsibilities
1:00 - Network
1:30 - Adjourn
James Hadlock is a former drug-addicted entrepreneur and multi-millionaire turned purpose-driven family man, train, and coach who speaks nationally on the transformative power of meaningful connection and how it impacts businsess, family, and personal success. He addresses how addiction impacts the workplace, culture, and employees. He is the founder of BluNovus, a human development company.
- Learn how current drug policy is impacting the bottom-line
- Increase your understanding on why people struggle with addiction
- Gain insight on how to bridge the gap in addressing addiction in the workplace
Todd Anderson, SPHR has 30+ years experience in Human Resources 12 of which as a Regional HR Director for a Fortune 50 company managing the HR function for over 6000 employees. He was the HR Consultant to the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics. He is CEO of Platinum HR and the VP of product at BeeVoco, a corporate harassment prevention and reporting software
- Understand how and why discrimination and harassment are illegal activities.
- Define Harassment
- Understanding Hostile Work Environment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Manager's Responsibilities
- How to conduct investigations and other best practices
- January 16, 2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Addiction, Human Resources